OMG...Colin started middle school!!!! I'm feeling old now. I was giving him a pep talk as we were walking in and my voice cracked. Little Will looked at me like I was a lunatic & told me he was not walking with me if I started crying. I saw him in the hall later and he acted like he didn't see me. He's such a tween! He says he likes all of his teachers & was first to successfully open his locker 5 times during locker practice.
Reis likes his teacher and the kids that sit at his table. He says the ceilings are slanted in his new classroom, not straight like his old classroom. He said, "the day went by too slow because all they talk about are rules and stuff...boring." Reis also likes lunch because he can sit anywhere he wants. I'm not sure how long that will last.
1 comment:
Love it, Love it, Love it. They look so cute. I am glad no one was killed during the photo shoot.
Post a Comment