While in Chicago they went to the Field Museum, Millennium Park, and strolled the Magnificent Mile. The fountains and bean at Millennium Park were a HUGE hit! Reis got soaked and Colin and Ryan had to drag him back (surprised?). I must say, these Kennedy boys are getting more and more handsome every day. I think they know it, too. The day ended with some fabulous Chicago stuffed pizza & a nice quiet drive home.
Wednesday, August 1, 2007
Surprise in Chicago!
The Kennedy boys received a super duper surprise in Chicago. They didn't know their buddy, Ryan P., was coming for a visit!
While in Chicago they went to the Field Museum, Millennium Park, and strolled the Magnificent Mile. The fountains and bean at Millennium Park were a HUGE hit! Reis got soaked and Colin and Ryan had to drag him back (surprised?). I must say, these Kennedy boys are getting more and more handsome every day. I think they know it, too. The day ended with some fabulous Chicago stuffed pizza & a nice quiet drive home.





While in Chicago they went to the Field Museum, Millennium Park, and strolled the Magnificent Mile. The fountains and bean at Millennium Park were a HUGE hit! Reis got soaked and Colin and Ryan had to drag him back (surprised?). I must say, these Kennedy boys are getting more and more handsome every day. I think they know it, too. The day ended with some fabulous Chicago stuffed pizza & a nice quiet drive home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow! Those boys sure look happy to see Ryan. What a fun day! And yes, they ARE getting more handsome every day, but that is to be expected. They're The Kennedy Boys.
Love,
Mom
Post a Comment