Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween

Halloween was a HUGE success this year! After four years in a row of being a pirate, Colin decided to change things up a bit. He was hilarious as the Geico caveman. Reis was "freakishly awesome" as a swamp monster. He knew what he wanted to be in August, but his mom was too cheap to buy the costume then. After a mad hunt for the swamp monster two weeks before Halloween, Pupa Ed came to the rescue and shipped one from San Antonio. Mom learned a valuable lesson...when there are only two Targets in town, just pay full price if you see something you like!




1 comment:

Happy Campers said...

OK, the Caveman is SO creative! And Yay for grandpa for saving the day! Reese wanted a Storm Trooper costume, and I bought the first one we found at WalMart at the very beginning of September. 'Cause I just KNEW I'd never find his size when I wanted to find it! :)