The Kennedys visited the largest children's museum in the world during their stay in Indianapolis. Colin & Reis say it's the best they've ever been to! They explored a coral reef, learned about different cultures, sat in a real Indy 500 car, & much more. Will showed them the old Star Wars toys he used to play with & Amber showed them how to play PONG. They had a blast!!!
Saturday, July 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
This is great! I cannot BELIEVE that pong is in a museum. If I only had a dime for every minute Kathy & I played that back in "the day."
I love the blog. Thanks so much for sharing.
Love & miss you all,
Mom
PONG!!! I can't imagine people actually played it without an "Amber" hanging on their back crying! I love it! See you guys soon. Can't wait
This looks like SO much fun! I miss PONG. I'm glad you guy are getting settled and enjoying the mild northern summers.
Your boys look so embarassed that their mother is riding that bike..... :) Love it!
Post a Comment