Woohoo! So proud of you for creating a blog-- can't wait to check it often for new pictures! The boys are too cute-- gorgeous house!
Love the blog...I say way to go! :) Glad you guys made it safely & are getting settled in. Can't wait to see what fun you find in Indiana!!!
Amber and Will -- Gorgeous house! No mosquitoes? What's up with that? How great!I predict the boys will soon be losing their Texas accents and picking up the Indiana accent. Is there an Indiana accent?PJ Pierce
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Woohoo! So proud of you for creating a blog-- can't wait to check it often for new pictures! The boys are too cute-- gorgeous house!
Love the blog...I say way to go! :) Glad you guys made it safely & are getting settled in. Can't wait to see what fun you find in Indiana!!!
Amber and Will -- Gorgeous house! No mosquitoes? What's up with that? How great!
I predict the boys will soon be losing their Texas accents and picking up the Indiana accent. Is there an Indiana accent?
PJ Pierce
Post a Comment